Dog Etiquette on the Muddy Paws Wine Trail
We look forward to celebrating all things canine with you on the Muddy Paws Wine Trail. Please obey these common-sense tips so that everyone has a safe and enjoyable day.
- All dogs must be on a leash and controlled by a competent person during the Muddy Paws Wine Festival. You are entering the festival at your own risk.
- Parents should supervise their children at all times.
- You are responsible for the actions of your dog. Please ensure you have control of your dog, and stay with your dog, at all times.
- Please don’t use retractable leashes .
- Please leave aggressive dogs at home.
- Pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste.
- Make sure your dog is wearing a current license tag on its collar and has current vaccinations.
- Pit bulls must be muzzled and leashed at all times, as per provincial regulations. (Dog Owners Liability Act R.S.O 1990 C.D.16 Ontario Regulation 157/05)
Thank you and enjoy the day.
You oughta be in pictures…
By attending The Muddy Paws Wine Trail, you acknowledge that your image may be used for social media sharing and/or promotional purposes.
If you would prefer not to be photographed, we will gladly refund your ticket.